Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Cool Type Kyouya

NOTE: All pics are taken from Episode 8 ^o^ I'll add some from other eps when I get some time

One who’s existence is a key to the Host Club’s survival, because without him their host club wouldn't earn profit, judging from the other members' perception of money, or maybe they're club is just earning money because Kyouya is there. either way he's still one of the founders of the club lol I'll stop confusing myself and proceed. Ootori Kyouya a.k.a. Shadow King. He’s perhaps the only member of the Host Club with the exception of Haruhi whose character would slide into the “sane” type. I’m not saying that the other characters of Ouran High School Host Club are insane, well perhaps a little… hmm… ok a lot, but not in a bad way ^o^.

Ok, Kyouya’s the Host Club’s “Cool Type” the reason mainly because he’s cool. He can handle different kinds of situations smoothly, always finds ways to make money, knows more than anybody in school and controls his emotions well. He obviously likes Haruhi and I mean A LOT, judging from the way he takes down notes about her, makes research, finds ways to communicate with Haruhi’s dad even to the point of his past co-workers (I mean seriously, why would he make an effort to do all those things that doesn’t give him any “merit”, unless it means something similar to the phrase “love her” or “like her”). It’s obvious anyway I don’t have to elaborate more on that.

On the ranking for the ‘one’ for Haruhi, I rank him second to Tamaki. As I have mentioned, he’s totally in to Haruhi he’s probably just not showing it. Haruhi will most likely end up with Tamaki but IF a certain something would happen, like an incident wherein he would die *hope not… definitely not* I’d much rather have Kyouya take care of Haruhi. Three things, He likes her, His father approves of Haruhi and He is Tamaki’s best friend. If anything happens to Tamaki, I’m sure he’ll be able to protect and take care of her.

But, I’m about 99 percent certain that Haruhi will end up with Tamaki, so the probability of an undesirable incident to occur is very small. If that’s the case then I would want him to end up with… No not Renge! Definitely not her!! I’d want him to end up with a girl who is familiar with his business. Someone who is rich but prefers simple living, someone who knows a lot about formalities and normal events, haha, I think I’ll be making a fanfiction for this one. Check it on my other blog Pipan’s Fiction perhaps I’ll be writing something for it, but maybe not soon since I’m still working on a lot of things.

Kyouya is my favorite character in OHSHC, well I love all the main characters of Ouran but Kyouya’s my most favorite. Nothing much regarding KyoHaru here, just Kyouya gomenasai… I’ll save it up for it another time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KYAAAA!!!!!!! Kyouya-sama!!! he is the coolest and sexiest man in OHSHC!!!^_~ don't get me wrong though, Tamaki-sama is my favorite but who in the world could resist the hotness that is Kyouya??!! Thanks for the great post!!

Pipan P said...

Thank you so much for the comment :D

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree! Love your post by the way! Initially, when I started watching Ouran, Kyouya kinda creeped me out. But later on, he bewitched me body and soul! *hearts* (sorry for the Fangirl mode) Kyouya is *THE* best character in Ouran. No doubt about that.

mNadeshiko said...

KYOUYA SAMA!!!!!!! ~~~~~~
i do like him with renge though. its like theyre completing each other. renge is the insane one while kyouya is the cool one. dakara, complete each other deshou?

Junko~♡ said...

I agree with you!